Habbo Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Population

2 posters

Go down

Population Empty Population

Post by Agentkakashi223 Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Guys,.....

we should do something about the less population these days. For the past few weeks, population has decreased dramatically like 2..... Other Agency keeps saying ''wow BO is dying''. Ben, you should renovate ASAP. That's the main problem of people transfering. They say they are sick and tired of the place. Less population. WE SHOULD REALLY DO SOMETHING SO THAT BO WONT SHUT DOWN.  

From what I can see when theres less population, here are the some members who are active
Me,
Socectheska
Sally_Crucillo
@Hime

I believe like Socectheska , Sally_Crucillo , @Hime should get a good promotion for their hardwork although the population is just 1

I hope we could do something, before many people start transfering again. I HOPE that our pop will be the same as it used to be.

~Agentkakashi223

Agentkakashi223

Back to top Go down

Population Empty Re: Population

Post by Daimler Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:41 pm

uhmmm sir kakahi with all do respect I'm still active, it just happened that my uncle (my mother's brother) passed away last week and i have clients to deal with but, i make sure that everyday I'll be active even though I'm the only one there in the base Smile have a great day to all of you..

-DaimlerLopez-
Daimler
Daimler

Back to top Go down