Habbo Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What SU (Special Unit) we should have first?

4 posters

Go down

What Special Unit we should have first?

What SU (Special Unit) we should have first? I_vote_lcap26%What SU (Special Unit) we should have first? I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 7 ]
What SU (Special Unit) we should have first? I_vote_lcap30%What SU (Special Unit) we should have first? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 8 ]
What SU (Special Unit) we should have first? I_vote_lcap15%What SU (Special Unit) we should have first? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
What SU (Special Unit) we should have first? I_vote_lcap29%What SU (Special Unit) we should have first? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

What SU (Special Unit) we should have first? Empty What SU (Special Unit) we should have first?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:20 am

Being Director of Special Units am pretty much confused...
Need some suggestions

Back to top Go down

What SU (Special Unit) we should have first? Empty Re: What SU (Special Unit) we should have first?

Post by Goth199945 Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:28 am

Since i can only select one, i wont bother doing any because i like all of those ideas Smile

Goth199945
Admin

https://habboblackops.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What SU (Special Unit) we should have first? Empty Re: What SU (Special Unit) we should have first?

Post by Goth199945 Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:28 am

We should make all 4 a special unit

Goth199945
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:59 am

nick wants to start with one

Back to top Go down

Post by Goth199945 Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:42 pm

i advice it not being development group, but if it was development group then it would just be all TM's. Hence why scouting and events team are probably the best for the agency at this point in time.

Goth199945
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:58 pm

we l have all den

Back to top Go down

Post by Goth199945 Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:22 pm

the development team is naturally going to be the TM team though anyway tbh

Goth199945
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vRamzki Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:50 pm

ya i agree in you pat Razz nice (y)
vRamzki
vRamzki

Back to top Go down

Post by IOnlyOwnRares Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:01 pm

I think Public Affairs / Advertising Scouting Unit is going to be the best one to start with as we need more low ranks amd activness in HQ with saying that I also would at the moment like to bring in special units as their needed and when we get more worker to fill additional special units this way we can focus on 1 special unit make sure its running smoothly and efficiently then move onto another if that all makes sense :p I voted for advertising btw haha
IOnlyOwnRares
IOnlyOwnRares

Back to top Go down

Post by vRamzki Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:14 pm

i agreed with Nick hahahaha i vote Scouters/advertising Team. Razz
vRamzki
vRamzki

Back to top Go down

Post by Goth199945 Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:30 pm

thing is obviously scouting group is great and all, however i also thing events team is just as important. Its not just about getting the recruits its about giving them something to stay for.

Goth199945
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vRamzki Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:52 pm

ya you all are right but make it one for now !! the good thing is how can we pop up ppl ...? if Event Team and Scouters is ok then make it two for now the Social and the Development Team when the time has come make it up !! ..
vRamzki
vRamzki

Back to top Go down

Post by Njbvhv Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:44 am

I think Advertising Team would be All Good.Wink

Njbvhv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:51 am

i am waiting on apps for dir. of advertising if i wont get atleast 5 il pick randomly

Back to top Go down

Post by IOnlyOwnRares Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Goth199945 wrote:thing is obviously scouting group is great and all, however i also thing events team is just as important. Its not just about getting the recruits its about giving them something to stay for.

true true
IOnlyOwnRares
IOnlyOwnRares

Back to top Go down

Post by Goth199945 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:08 am

In all honesty guys i think people that work at black ops atm just need to be active in base, on many occasions i have seen people at the front desk waiting for someone to recruit them. But yet most of our staff were afk in the back or talking with their friend right next to the desks.

Goth199945
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goth199945 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:08 am

Agencies dont make them selfs, if you want a good agency then you gotta be prepared to contribute and work for it.

Goth199945
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down