Habbo Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will be the promoter of the month?

Go down

Who will be promoter of the month?

Who will be the promoter of the month? I_vote_lcap13%Who will be the promoter of the month? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Who will be the promoter of the month? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the promoter of the month? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will be the promoter of the month? I_vote_lcap38%Who will be the promoter of the month? I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Who will be the promoter of the month? I_vote_lcap13%Who will be the promoter of the month? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Who will be the promoter of the month? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the promoter of the month? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Who will be the promoter of the month? Empty Who will be the promoter of the month?

Post by JoreaperBanned Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Here is the list of the 10 canditates that could be promoter's of the month. Sorry if this was a bit late and also sorry for people who cannot promote yet!

We have:
RainieY..
Carldugdoug123
..-jackie-..
Agentkakashie223
Douglas7799
Saud12
AdemKalici123
vRamzki's
ChrisDD97

Well done to each of these canditates and whoever gets the most votes will win 5c!
Votes will close on 05/08/2015 at 00:00 (midnight) GMT so any votes sent after that won't be counted!
Now agents, let's get voting.
(To anyone who think they should be on the list, I have been through every promotion logs and I also have noted how many promotions you have made. If anyone of you feel like telling me something, please PM right away!)

JoreaperBanned, your favourite Reaper.

Last edited by JoreaperBanned on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

JoreaperBanned

Back to top Go down

Who will be the promoter of the month? Empty Re: Who will be the promoter of the month?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:33 am

jo add a poll below xD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum