Habbo Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr.Yolo quit BO reason

3 posters

Go down

Dr.Yolo quit BO reason Empty Dr.Yolo quit BO reason

Post by Dr.Yolo Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:18 pm

I was working for well over a month and my experience working with black ops on my first ever habbo job was fascinating.The term co-operation was well defined by the black ops workers and it was a very fun environment to work on.The reason why i took this sudden decision to have a stop is due to one of the High Rank who acted inappropriately towards me which made me feel uncomfortable and I was irritated by the persons behaviour upon me.l_Am_Groot showed me a poor quality of being a high rank of black ops and its a shame to have them in this great society.She/He is lacking the quality that is required to be a High Rank.

I was still devoted to my job even when i knew i couldn't make it to pay hour ( never claimed pay for 4 weeks ) but not anymore. I was treated highly unfair by this person [IaG] and this has affected me alot.I don't know if possible action will be taken by authorities over them but I am just sharing the reason why I am leaving.Thank you very much to every one of you who was there with me throughout my journey in black ops.

Dr.Yolo

Back to top Go down

Dr.Yolo quit BO reason Empty Re: Dr.Yolo quit BO reason

Post by Daimler Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:23 pm

i understand how you feel Dr. Yolo on behalf of the higher ranks Division i apologize i hope i can help you and guarantee you that we will take actions in this issue and bring you back.. i hope to see you soon.
Daimler
Daimler

Back to top Go down

Post by RainieY Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Well, i always do have this kind of planning if i was you but i got it i knew what should i do , actually what you should do is work harder and PROVE her what you got! Not backing down and just complain! Come back and prove her what've you got !

RainieY

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimler Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:53 pm

I agree show what you've got!
Daimler
Daimler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:36 pm

this means the troll won... groots just a troll...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum